A Private Equity firm with a diverse portfolio are looking to hire a mid-level corporate lawyer due to the growth of the business. The majority of their work is within financial services where they partner with banks, insurers, fintech's and asset managers.
You will be joining an expanding legal team and will take responsibility for the following:
- Advising on Corporate transactions, governance and compliance
- Managing VC Investments
- Working on other legal matters, including negotiating, reviewing and drafting commercial contracts
- Mid-level Corporate lawyer who has trained at a reputable law firm
- Can-do, proactive approach to work
- Ability to work alongside senior stakeholders
What's in it for you?
- Market rate salary with competitive bonus
- A culture where flexible working is encouraged
If you would be interested in finding out more, please apply below now.