Legal Customer Service Advisor
Legal Customer Service Advisor - Leeds
An exciting opportunity has arisen for somebody who had a passion for both law and excellent customer service. My client is looking for somebody who can provide premium levels of customer service to lenders, brokers and legal firms whilst working within a contact centre environment.
- Liaising with lenders, estate agents, brokers and legal firms in relation to conveyancing applications.
- Helping customers throughout the conveyancing process
- Dealing with new instructions, opening cases and making welcome calls to customers.
- Liaise with different legal teams to ensure all service levels are met.
- Input of data onto the computerised system.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets.
- Good data input skills.
- Good team player, which the ability to work independently
- High level of attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Experience of working in a high volume workload environment (Desired)
- Conveyancing Knowledge (Desired)
For further information in relation to this vacancy please contact Jessica Attwood on 01142418030 or apply.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.