An established Legal 500 firm in Bath is looking for a newly qualified Corporate Solicitor to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
The appointed Corporate Solicitor will be joining a boutique department of 4 Partners, taking on a high level of responsibility and client contact from the offset.
In this role, you will be advising a varied client base on a full range of corporate matters, including:
- Private Equity
This team focuses on working with business owners with a strong sector presence in (amongst others) tech and innovation, health and social care and financial services.
Many of your clients will be smaller listed and owner managed companies. These clients will be based regionally, nationally and internationally and you will work directly with the owners in order to achieve their goals.
The Ideal Candidate
To be considered for this Corporate Lawyer position, you will require:
- 0-3 years’ PQE
- Experience in corporate finance, share sales and acquisitions, reorganisation and restructuring
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with clients
- The desire to develop within a dynamic Legal 500 team
What’s on Offer?
For this NQ Corporate Lawyer position, the firm is offering:
- £38,000 - £50,000 per annum
- Leading regional benefits package
- Great career development prospects
Should this Corporate Solicitor opportunity be of interest, please don’t hesitate to apply with an up to date CV today.