An established Legal 500 firm is looking for a Corporate Solicitor to join their team in Bath on a permanent, full time basis.
The Corporate Solicitor will be joining a boutique 4 partner department, taking on responsibility and client contact from day one. In this position you will be advising on M&A, restructurings and private equity matters for regional, national and international clients.
These clients will include smaller listed and owner managed companies in a variety of sectors, including:
- Tech and innovation
- Health and social care
- Financial services
You will be working directly with the business owners in order to understand and achieve their goals.
The successful Corporate Lawyer will be able to demonstrate:
- 2-7 years’ PQE as a Corporate Solicitor
- Experience in corporate finance, share sales and acquisitions, reorganisation and restructuring
- Excellent client care skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
The Corporate Lawyer will be rewarded with:
- £45,000 - £65,000 per annum
- Full company benefits package
- Great long term career prospects
- Opportunity to join a highly regarded Legal 500 firm
To be immediately considered for this Corporate Solicitor opportunity in Bath, please get in contact with your CV today.