A market leading internet infrastructure provider is looking for a Construction Lawyer to take on a General Counsel role within their London based team.
About the Role
As the new General Counsel, you will be advising the business on a range of construction related matters.
You will also be working with material vendors., design houses and software providers to support their city-wide roll outs.
For this General Counsel role, you will require:
- 3+ years’ PQE as a Construction Lawyer
- Experience of bespoke and standard form construction contracts (NEC Suite of documents)
- Commercial acumen and a positive mindset
- A good understanding of the end-to-end construction management process
- Non-contentious construction law experience
- Contentious construction law experience (desirable but not essential)
What’s on Offer?
- Up to £80,000 per annum
- Benefits package including bonus
- Ideal London location
- Flexible working and travel on offer
If you are interested in this General Counsel role based in London, please get in touch with your CV to apply today.