Family Legal Secretary
A top tier Legal 500 practice with many offices throughout the South is currently looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary for the family team at their office in West Berkshire. The successful Family Legal Secretary will be offered a full-time, permanent role.
Your New Role
Key duties of the Legal Secretary will include:
- Providing secretarial support to family solicitors and other members of the department
- File administration and data management
- Typing and creating documents for the fee-earners
- Answering telephone on behalf of the department
- Making contact with clients
- Diary management
Applications are invited from Legal Secretaries who demonstrate:
- Previous family law experience
- A can do attitude
- The ability to operate as a team player learn quickly
- High levels of organisation
- The ability to work independently, ensuring that tasks are completed on time and to a high standard
In return, the Family Legal Secretary will be offered £16,000 - £23,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus excellent benefits and genuine career progression opportunities.
If you are a Legal Secretary looking to join the highly reputable family team of a progressive and forward thinking law firm, please apply today.