A fantastic opportunity for a Family Solicitor in St Albans.
Specialist family law firm Rayden Solicitors is looking for a Solicitor with 0-3 years of PQE to join its team in St Albans on a full-time, permanent basis.
Rayden Solicitors is:
- An award winning specialist family law firm, top ranked for family law by both the Legal 500 and Chambers UK.
- An ambitious and growing firm, with a highly regarded family team.
Your New Role
Key duties of our new Family Solicitor will include:
- Working on an interesting case load covering all aspects of family law.
- Playing an active role in Business Development.
- Being an ambassador of the firm and working with the team to promote Rayden Solicitors as well as your own professional practice both at internal and external events and should be comfortable doing so.
We are looking to hire a junior or NQ Solicitor who demonstrates:
- You will be trained and practiced in well-regarded family departments.
- Experience in key areas of private family law including; divorce, financial proceedings, emergency injunctions, private children act applications, pre-nuptial agreements and cohabitation work including Schedule 1 applications is required.
- You will have strong written and spoken communication skills and have an eye for detail.
- Experience of supporting senior fee earners in more complex litigation is required.
- Experience of managing your own caseload is desirable but not essential.
- Advocacy experience is an advantage but is not essential.
Salary & Benefits
Our Solicitors are offered competitive salary and benefits packages. There may be some opportunities for flexible working and we can accommodate candidates who would like to work less than 5 days per week.
To find out more about Rayden Solicitors and this fantastic Family Solicitor role with us, please apply today.