Personal Injury / Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Bolt Burdon Kemp – Islington, London
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a great personal injury solicitor to join Bolt Burdon Kemp’s specialist Spinal Injury team. We are recognised as a leading firm in the field of spinal cord injury by Chambers and Partners and The Legal 500, and noted for going the extra mile for our clients.
You will be assisting with:
- providing an exceptional, high quality service to our clients;
- handling complex spinal injury claims arising from personal injury and clinical negligence.
You will ideally:
- be an enthusiastic claimant personal injury and clinical negligence lawyer with a strong interest in working on spinal injury claims;
- have an excellent understanding of the Civil Procedure Rules and protocols, and have experience of working on high value, multi-track catastrophic personal injury and clinical negligence cases and be confident in dealing with sensitive injury issues;
- be hard working, energetic and sociable, with excellent IT, administrative and research skills;
- be able to demonstrate a commitment to developing the business of the firm.
In return, we give all our lawyers the opportunity to excel in their chosen field by providing training, support, supervision and responsibility to match experience.