Dispute Resolution Solicitor
Mundays is a well-established reputable Legal 500 firm operating from modern offices in Weybridge and London. We are a leading firm recognised for the quality of our work and our in depth knowledge, acting for both commercial and private clients.
We are looking to recruit a qualified solicitor to join our highly regarded dispute resolution team. The successful candidate will work with partners, associates on a wide range of disputes, and have a varied personal caseload, acting for both commercial and private clients. In addition, they will be required to provide support with marketing and business development for the department and with fee earners in other departments.
The successful candidate will be looking to further develop their skills and knowledge. They will be proactive and committed to offering first class services to our clients. An excellent academic record and a minimum of one year’s experience within dispute resolution is essential.
- Assisting partners with varied caseload of commercial disputes
- Developing knowledge of property and probate disputes, supervised by partners/associates
- Managing own varied caseload for commercial and private clients.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to work closely as part of a team with senior fee earners
- Minimum of one year’s experience in handling own workload of litigation and dispute advisory matters
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and able to build relationships with existing and potential new clients
- Advanced IT skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Enthusiasm for business development and marketing
- Excellent file management skills and able to work efficiently under pressure
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and reliable; capable of meeting financial targets
- A personable and confident manner
- An organised and accurate approach to work, with effective prioritising skills
Candidates must be qualified solicitors in England and Wales with current practicing certificate We require a lawyer who has gained the necessary experience for the position advertised. The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.