Life Sciences Regulatory Lawyer
Reimagine your legal career
Axiom is the global leader in high-caliber, on-demand legal talent. With over 2,400 employees spanning North America, the UK, Europe, and APAC, we enable corporate legal departments to drive efficiency and growth to adapt to a demanding new era.
Axiom empowers you to take control of how you work while contributing your expertise to the world's best companies.
Currently, we're hiring a Life Sciences Regulatory Lawyer to join us with:
- 3+ years’ experience providing legal advice in France for a wide range of life sciences and pharmaceutical regulatory matters including, but not limited to: The Convention Unique, GDPR, Loi DMOS, LAC, Code de santé publique, and CNIL
- Experience drafting and negotiating pharmaceutical industry commercial agreements such as MSDs, distribution agreements, and labelling agreements, clinical trial agreements, supply, manufacturing, distribution, CTAs and MTAs
- Experience within a leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, or other life sciences organisation, or experience within a law firm advising life science clients
- The ability to read, write and speak business-level French is essential
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Providing legal advice for a wide range of regulatory matters, including product promotional activities and product pricing
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating pharmaceutical or medical device-related commercial contracts including but not limited to: supply, manufacturing, and distribution agreements, vendor agreements, licensing agreements, R&D agreements, and manufacturing agreements
- Interfacing with clinical research organizations to facilitate clinical trials and negotiating with sophisticated counterparties such as hospitals and academic institutions
- Working 2-3 days per week, remote
Axiom is a leader in diversity, inclusion, and social engagement. Diversity is core to our values and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, offering access to a variety of professional development programs and continuing legal education opportunities.
Since 2000, we’ve reached legal professionals globally and been committed to reimagining legal work. We seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that, “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy, and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
We understand that many legal professionals have chosen to adopt the consultancy model, and we are happy to discuss this option with you. We offer both consultants and employees the opportunity to work with our enviable client roster.