Banking Finance Lawyer (Remote Working)- London
2 days left
- Full Time
Exceptional opportunity for a banking & finance lawyer to work on a permanent remote working basis with a leading global law firm working with an award-winning London based team.
- To carry out a broad range of finance work as part of an ambitious, motivated team.
- Acting for lenders and borrowers, you will be responsible for all aspects of lending transactions.
- Act for a wide range of funders including banks, insurers and debt funds and some of the largest and most successful corporates in Scotland.
- This is an opportunity to be involved in marketing and business development initiatives- to support you in this role, you will have the benefit of our award-winning learning and development programmes.
- Circa 2- 7 years PQE.
- Experience of general banking and finance matters.
- Ideally you will have a broad knowledge of corporate banking law gained within private practice.
- Enthusiastic about keeping up with the latest trends and decisions in finance law.
- Proven ability to communicate well at all levels.
- Proven ability to organise and prioritise effectively.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team whilst also using initiative.
- Evidence to support keen interest in business development.
- The chance to work remotely on a permanent basis supported by an award-wining Banking team based in the City of London.
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package including bonus, pension, 25 days annual leave, flexible working opportunities, flexible holiday purchase, Private Medical Health Insurance, Health & wellbeing incentives and Cycle to work scheme.
For a confidential discussion about this position or to apply please click on the Apply Button.
Apply for Banking Finance Lawyer (Remote Working)- London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly