1-3 PQE | Berkhamsted
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Family Solicitor with 1-3 years’ PQE to be based in our Berkhamsted office.
Key duties of our new Family Solicitor will include:
- You will work on an interesting caseload of all aspects of family law.
- You will play an active role in Business Development. You will be expected to be an ambassador of the firm and work with the team to promote Rayden Solicitors as well as your own professional practice both at internal and external events and should be comfortable doing so.
We are looking to hire a qualified Solicitor who demonstrates:
- Training and experience in well-regarded family departments.
- Experience in key areas of private family law including; divorce, financial proceedings, emergency injunctions, private children act applications, pre-nuptial agreements and cohabitation work including Schedule 1 applications is required.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills and have an eye for detail.
- Experience of supporting senior fee earners in more complex litigation is required.
- Experience of managing your own caseload is desirable but not essential.
- Advocacy experience is an advantage but is not essential.
Salary, Benefits & Contract
The salary and benefits on offer are competitive. There may be an opportunity for some flexible working; we can accommodate candidates who would like to work less than 5 days per week.
If you would like to be considered for this Family Solicitor, please apply today. No agencies please.