Litigation & Contentious Probate Solicitor
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Litigation Solicitor to develop a real specialism in contentious probate with the full support of a substantial regional firm. Based in Berkshire, the Litigation & Contentious Probate Solicitor will be offered a full-time, permanent role.
Your New Role
Joining a highly successful and growing department within a well-run firm, the Litigation & Contentious Probate Solicitor will be responsible for:
- Acting for a very healthy regional client base
- Working directly alongside Partner level colleagues in the Private Client Department
- Developing a major niche role within Contentious Probate for the firm
Applications are invited from qualified Solicitors who demonstrate:
- Good academics
- 2+ years’ PQE upwards
- A background in a good range of Civil / Commercial Litigation
- Specific experience in the fields of Contentious Probate and Property Litigation is beneficial here
On offer for the Litigation Solicitor will be £40,000 - £70,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus competitive benefits and real career progression prospects.
This is a discreet appointment at a substantial firm and applications will be treated in the utmost confidence. Apply below to find out more about this excellent Litigation & Contentious Probate Solicitor role in Berkshire.
Reference: CW 3884