Planning Solicitor, Leeds
BCL are assisting their UK Top 20 client who is seeking to recruit a 2 years + PQE Solicitor to join their Planning team in Leeds.
· The Planning Team encourage collaborative working and support to further expand your experience and knowledge of planning law.
· They are involved in a significant number of large and exciting infrastructure projects and would welcome a candidate that can add value to the team.
· In return, you can expect high quality work for public sector clients and private clients alike.
The Ideal Candidate
· Our client is seeking a candidate who can demonstrate experience and a passion for planning, who is a team player, in addition to being confident working within a commercial environment, with strong communication skills and attention to detail.
· Our client is willing to consider applications from candidates who have gained their experience either in the public sector or in private practice.
· Previous experience and a passion for planning law is essential for this role.
· Experience working on large projects and CPO matters would be advantageous.
· Our client is looking for candidates who can demonstrate knowledge of all areas of planning law, highways law (including rights of way and town and village green), compulsory purchase law and planning law in a local government context to assist the team with its growing case load of work across all areas of planning law.
· You will be able to demonstrate a drive to succeed, and an enthusiasm to engage with clients.
· Competitive salary
· Choose from a range of benefits, allowing you to build a package that suits your needs and lifestyle, as well as those of your family.
· 25 days annual leave;
· Open to flexible or agile working
If you are interested in this Planning Solicitor role in Leeds, please send your CV to Sean Cully at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.