Associate General Counsel-AsiaPac
This position will be based in China and involves providing comprehensive legal services to the Firm. The individual will work closely with the Associate General Counsels in Asia as well as other lawyers on that team and in the department, and will be expected to liaise with a number of individuals within the Firm as well as outside counsel in Asia.
This position encompasses a diverse range of responsibilities, including:
- Developing, reviewing and negotiating contractual arrangements with the Firm's clients, third parties and vendors;
- Providing counsel to consultants on a variety of engagement-related legal and reputational issues (including information sharing, third-party contracts and disclosures, M&A-related issues, potential conflicts of interest issues, antitrust issues)
- Participating in the development, implementation and interpretation of the Firm's policies
- Providing legal counsel to non-consulting staff on internal operating matters
- Managing the Firm's involvement in litigation
- Managing and working with the Firm's outside counsel.
- Minimum 10 years experience with a top tier international law firm and multi-national corporation in house legal department
- LLM from a common law jurisdiction
- PRC qualified lawyer with top academic credentials
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English and mandarin.
- Confident team player who is highly collaborative and flexible
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
EA Licence No: 11S4330