Are you a Commercial Property Paralegal looking for a new, exciting role based in one of London's most vibrant locations, offering a relaxed, friendly working environment?
Based in Central London, this firm boasts many recent industry awards, and I put them head and shoulders above the competition. Positions at firms such as this are hard to come by, they have an extremely loyal workforce and as a result, have an unheard-of staff retention rate.
This highly commended, family run practice is award winning and based in the trendy Euston area. They have recently devised an ingenious tool used by clients which have resulted in a business development capacity generating a significantly increased workflow. The firm is the type of practice where people enjoy coming into the office, they do regular social events throughout the year and often finish early on a Friday for team building events.
The firm are seeking to hire a Commercial Property Paralegal to join their flourishing office based in Central London.
The firm has a loyal client base, the conveyancing department deals with an excellent quality of work, which includes dealing with first rate commercial clients as well as some HNW individuals handling more complex matters.
You will find the variety of work will make for an interesting caseload. The caseload will include; Sales and purchases of premises, freehold and leasehold properties, Re-mortgages, Transfers of equity, lease extensions, drawing up and arranging permit plans, association agreements.
This role will also involve working on Leasehold Enfranchisement cases so any prior experience and working knowledge would be viewed as beneficial.
This role comes with excellent prospects for career progression.
- You will be a Commercial Property Paralegal with at least 1 years experience
- You will have a passion for conveyancing work, and possess a meticulous eye for detail
- You should have strong communication and team work skills
- Any Leasehold Enfranchisement experience would be viewed as advantageous but not essential
Salary and Benefits
- Salary is negotiable and dependent on your level of experience
- Excellent prospects for progression
- Friendly, dynamic team and fantastic working environment
- High quality property work
This is an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Property Paralegal where you will obtain good exposure, based in London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.