Corporate Solicitor. One of the UKs leading corporate teams is recruiting for a corporate associate to join their team in Reading. This is an opportunity for a corporate associate to secure a role in a highly regarded team that undertakes work for a range of international, FTSE listed and large Berkshire based businesses
· Qualified solicitor in England and Wales.
· Candidates should have good technical exposure to mergers and acquisitions. Exposure to other areas of corporate work is welcomed but is not necessarily required to be considered.
· Desire to work for one of the UK's leading corporate teams.
· Position is likely to be most suitable for a candidate with NQ-3 PQE
· To work as a corporate associate with a highly regarded corporate team ·
· The team advises on a wide range of matters including private equity, mergers, acquisitions, disposals, reorganisations, joint ventures and capital markets.
· The work is often international in nature, whilst the client base includes FTSE listed and foreign listed businesses as well as the biggest companies in Berkshire.
· Excellent salary well above regional norms and a comprehensive benefits package.
· The chance to work for a firm that routinely wins awards for being one of the best employers in the UK.
· Supportive and collaborative environment where every single employee is valued.
If you are an enthusiastic, ambitious and seeking to develop your career as a corporate solicitor within a superb environment, this position will suit you. To be considered for the position of Corporate Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.