Crime and Regulatory Solicitor
CRIME & REGULATORY SOLICTOR
Experienced Crime & Regulatory Solicitor sought by well-regarded law firm in Manchester City Centre for new role within their expanding Business Crime team.
- Well-regarded full-service law firm
- Great regional and national reputation for delivering high quality legal advice
- Based central Manchester
- The firm has a well-established Crime and Regulatory offering and are now looking to bring in another experienced Solicitor to the team.
- You will be working on a mixed caseload of criminal defence matters·
- Required to attend PACE interviews as required
- Opportunities to be involved in advocacy
- Great opportunity to work alongside some of the leading lawyers within Business Crime and Regulatory.
- Ideally they are looking for someone with between 2-6PQE in Criminal Defence work within a well-regarded team and firm.
- Police station accreditation is essential for this role.
- There is a great opportunity here for further career progression. Competitive salary and package on offer.
- If you believe you have the skills and technical ability for this role then please don’t hesitate to contact Geoff Baines for a confidential discussion.