Senior Dispute Resolution Solicitor
Are you a Dispute Resolution Solicitor looking to join a rapidly expanding practice based in Farnham, Surrey?
Litigation is at the core of this practice and they are looking to grow with the addition of a dynamic lawyer.
This firm punch well above their weight in quality of work and are considered to be one of the most entrepreneurial legal practices based in the South East. This firm has had comprehensive success working in broad array of legal sectors, and this reflects on their great employee retention rates, sense of fun throughout every department, interdepartmental teamwork and cohesion, and close relationships with their clients. They have a tremendous sense of fair play, fun, and every employee enjoys going to work every day.
The practice is undergoing a real surge of investment at the moment and they are looking to grow over all of their practice areas. Despite Covid-19, many of their departments are thriving and several have hit records in terms of fee-generation and matters completed.
This practice boasts a commercially minded culture but not so much they have lost their family friendly values - this rare blend makes this practice a truly happy ship to work for. Their focus on quality of work and culture has paved the way for further future success.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Litigation Solicitor to join a growing practice with exciting ambitions in Surrey.
This department deals with a broad range of dispute resolution matters including:
- Commercial litigation and shareholder disputes
- Contentious probate
- Property litigation
- Debt recovery
- Leasehold enfranchisement
Due to the dynamic nature of the team, the firm are offering a role handling the cases of the above nature and have the ability to tailor a role to your particular specialism.
- You will be a Senior Litigation Solicitor and you will be 7+ years PQE
- You will have strong experience managing your own files autonomously, but enjoy working as part of a wider team
- You will be dynamic, have an eye for detail and be ambitious to progress.
Whats on offer?
- An above market rate salary dependant on experience
- Significant investment from the firm's management board
- The opportunity to grow a department with exceptional potential
This is a unique and rare opportunity for an experienced litigator to join a growing practice based in Farnham.