Securitisation & Structured Products Lawyer - 12 month FTC
Our client, a leading Global banking institution are looking to hire an experienced Securitisation and Structured Products Lawyer on a 12 month Fixed term Contract.
- To advise, implement, and participate in transactions, proceedings, actions and projects across the firm's banking and global arms.
- To advise and assist in the structuring and creation of new and complex structured products and business processes.
- To draft, negotiate and review, as well as provide project and transaction management for:
- Structured transactions covering all asset classes,
- Note issuances,
- Project Finance and Securitisation transactions,
- To review and negotiate transaction documentation including Prime Brokerage Agreements and ISDA.
- To review and draft market standard trading documentation
- Advise on legal and reputational issues that arise in the transactions and in wider operations.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Minimum 5 years' PQE experience, primarily in derivatives and structured products.
- Excellent structured finance experience with significant knowledge of structuring and executing asset-backed transactions.
- Excellent team-working and interpersonal skills.