Senior Legal Counsel
Rapidly growing and innovative biopharmaceutical business seeking Senior Legal Counsel. Our client has been going through 25% year on year growth developing niche pharmaceutical products.
This is a global role working closely with the business through its continued development. You will report to the Legal Director and handle a broad range of matters.
- Supporting the business with advice across all activities including healthcare compliance, clinical trials, distribution, licensing and procurement
- Drafting and negotiating a range of commercial agreements (supply, distribution, marketing, clinical trials, licensing, pricing)
- Further advice could be sought on IP, competition and data protection
We are looking for:
- UK qualified solicitor or barrister ideally with more than 5 years PQE*
- A generalist commercial law background is sought, particularly with experience advising on law relating to supply, procurement, intellectual property and competition
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical sector or with clients in this sector, particularly within biopharmaceuticals would be a distinct advantage
Package on Offer
- Attractive base salary
- Car allowance
- Health cover
Our client will consider flexible working including home working for candidates who are also prepared to travel to the office weekly (post Covid).
If you are interested in this Senior Legal Counsel position, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Jacqui Douglas. If the role isn’t right for you but you are interested in hearing about similar positions or some advice regarding the market, then please do get in touch.
*All candidates will be considered on merit
By submitting a job application to us, you agree to the storage of your personal data by McKenzie Douglas. This information may have been provided by you directly or collected from generally accessible sources (e.g. professional and social media sites) throughout the entire application process. To facilitate McKenzie Douglas carrying out recruitment services on your behalf, you agree to your data being saved after the application process has ended. You may revoke your consent to this agreement at any time. The Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act and GDPR.