Paralegal - Litigation
Market leading, entrepreneurial, Legal 500 firm seeking an experienced Litigation Paralegal to join their family friendly, innovative office based in Bath, Somerset.
This is a stand out opportunity for an ambitious, forward thinking individual to join this well-respected, Legal 500 firm.
This organisation has an enviable reputation in the market and have a network of offices across the country, giving them a reach like no other. They have grown considerably over the past 5 years after consistently bringing in new, high quality, clients.
They have created an atmosphere and culture where the staff feel valued and appreciated, which has led to high retention rates, and many 'home grown' partners. There is a strong social aspect to their culture which the company strongly encourages as they like to support and reward their hard-working staff.
Paralegals will be given full support from the well-versed senior staff in the team making sure you are always able to learn as well as work efficiently. They use the most up to date cloud-based systems which will also help with the level / quality of work you produce.
This entrepreneurial firm is looking to hire a Litigation Paralegal to join their team in Bath - Working from home for the majority of the time, you will be required to visit the Bath office infrequently (perhaps once per week).
The Litigation team in Bath deals with high quality work, which often includes high-value disputes, originating from the insurance sector.
You will join a friendly, dynamic, and busy team; this office has further growth planned.
- An experienced Litigation Paralegal (2+ years experience in Litigation, ideally within the insurance sector. However, any litigation experience will be considered if you have been doing this for the required amount of time, or longer)
- Forward thinking, entrepreneurial and dynamic, able to work as a team.
- Someone who can hold and develop new relationships with introducers
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your experience
- They offer good benefits such as Private Healthcare, Life Assurance and Pension
This is an excellent opportunity for a Litigation Paralegal to join this growing, entrepreneurial firm, based in Bath but working from home for most of the time.