Job Title: Team Secretary
Department: Real Estate Commercial
Permanent, Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a top 100, full-service law firm who are seeking an experienced (2+ years) Team Secretary to support their Real Estate Commercial department in their London offices.
- Assisting Fee Earners
- Drafting and submitting SDLT forms & Land Registry applications
- Diary management
- Filing and organising client files
- Raising payments and arranging meeting
- 2+ years’ experience within a Commercial Real Estate department
- Previous experience in billing desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in all Microsoft office packages
- Familiar with PDF editing software
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Zoe Alexander for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful