Legal Counsel - Funds - 6 months Contract - 5-12PQE
An exciting contract opportunity has arisen for a funds, corporate or capital markets lawyer to join the dynamic legal team of a global asset management group. To succeed, applicants will need working knowledge of the funds or investments industry and have a broad understanding of governing legislations and requirements. A structured and concise approach to legal work is essential as you will be part of a team which provides in-depth legal support on regional business activities.
Successful candidates will possess:
- A recognised degree in Law and prior experience in-house in the asset management or financial services sectors.
- A minimum of 5PQE with proficiency in mandarin in order to liaise with internal and external regional stakeholders.
- Familiarity with accessing APAC markets via funds etc. and familiarity with MAS Outsourcing Guidelines
- Strong ability to work autonomously and within multi-functional teams.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
EA Registration #R1114259
For a confidential chat about this or other roles we are handling please contact Qianlin zhou in the Jameson Legal Singapore office.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit