Paralegal / PA
An excellent opportunity has arisen at a leading UK firm in London for a Paralegal or Legal PA to join its highly regarded Litigation team on a full-time, permanent basis. The Paralegal will join a firm with a large presence in London and one of the most successful Litigation practices in the UK.
Your New Role
The Litigation role is varied and will involve working with Partners who expect the successful Paralegal to hold similar duties to a trainee, including:
- Document review
- Drafting important documentation
- Maintaining a high level of client contact
- Offering support to fee earners
- General administration work
The team has a focus on Commercial Litigation and several high-profile cases that they need Paralegal Support for.
The firm looks to hire a Paralegal, Legal PA or Legal Secretary who demonstrates:
- Experience in a commercial litigation focused environment
- Desire to take on trainee / fee earner duties
- Excellent client communication skills
The successful Paralegal will be offered around £31,000 - £33,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
Please apply today to be considered immediately for this fantastic Paralegal opportunity in London.