Property Solicitor - Commercial Property - Leeds
Property Solicitor | Commercial Property | Leeds | Salary Negotiable
My Client is a UK top 100 Commercial Law firm with offices throughout the UK, they are a market leading practice with over 450 staff members and are a multi disciplined law firm.
My Client are seeking technically astute and exceptional business acumen candidates to join an already award-winning Commercial Property within in their social housing team.
The successful candidate will be a commercial property solicitor able to take on an existing caseload within the busy housing team. There are genuine promotion prospects for those with the ambition and skills to do so.
This role will involve advising clients on the full range of property matters in the social housing market, but with particular emphasis on land acquisition and development work for clients involved in the delivery of affordable housing. The ability also to deal with the following would be a real plus:
- Negotiation of housing land acquisitions, golden brick agreements and development agreements.
- Preparation of robust reports on title and advice notes.
- Preparation of reports on documents and executive summaries.
- Both freehold and leasehold transactions
What the firm will do for you:
You can expect to be challenged with complex legal work. Whilst they expect a lot, they really value their team members. They want their staff to stay with them for the long term, and they work hard to create a culture and environment that people flourish in.
In return for your expertise and dedication, they will provide you with the support required to help you succeed as a trusted adviser to clients and professional contacts alike.
They have heavily invested in technology to develop and refine their sophisticated work management software and communication networks. This provides you with the time and flexibility to concentrate on what matters most.
- Qualified Solicitor (must have experience in the field)
- Commercially minded with business development skills to support plans for growth and develop your own career.
- Excellent technical, IT, client care and communication skills
- Able to lead on transactional and advisory commercial legal work, whilst knowing when to ask for supervision.
- Self-motivated and professional
- Business Development
An interest in the housing sector and a desire to work with housing clients.
In exchange for your hard work and commitment, they will offer:
- A competitive remuneration package and additional benefits
- A supportive and friendly working environment
- The opportunity to work for a firm that prides itself on top quality, complex and challenging work
- Excellent training and a structured approach to personal development through our competency framework
This role will suit someone with a strong litigation background and someone who would like to practice within a specialised practice.
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward an up to date copy of your CV or call Simon on 01772 259121 for an informal discussion.
At Clayton Legal we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best legal talent and connecting this to the right opportunities. Clayton Legal is recognised as the talent partner of choice with clients ranging from small legal practices to international and global law firms. Whether you're looking for total recruitment outsourcing or a single appointment, or an overview of the recruitment market our award recognised service can confidently meet your talent needs.