Salary: Competitive (DOE)
Experience: NQ+ PQE
Our client is a well-established, highly ranked, multi service firm with offices across all major UK cities. They are looking to bring in an experienced Commercial Associate for their top tier Commercial department
- Regarded as one of the most forward-thinking commercial practices in the country
- Office located in the centre of Birmingham
- Specialist team dealing with all aspects of Banking law
- Client base is varied and consists of the main clearing banks, debt funds and international banks, together with other investor and public sector clients such as universities and Government departments
- Advising banks, lenders, fund managers and other corporate and institutional clients (both borrowers and lenders) on all aspects of finance and security issues. Sectors covered will include leveraged finance, corporate lending and borrowing, real estate finance, Government finance, bonds and capital markets and asset-based lending.
- Support work for the corporate team on funding issues in capital markets, mergers and acquisitions work, as well as work for the commercial and real estate departments on funding issues in M&A work, portfolio property re-finances and more.
- Drafting and preparation of various documents required within the transaction processes.
- Being actively involved in assisting with marketing to new and existing clients and responsible for developing and sustaining relationships directly with clients
- Keen eye for detail, great organisational skills
- Pragmatic and innovative – they put the client at the centre of everything they do and they are continually seeking to develop and advance
- Ability to manage a varied caseload in the most efficient manner whilst working in an extremely busy environment
- Experience gained in a firm renowned for banking and finance work. Your experience will be substantially or wholly gained working in the banking and finance sector
- Career development and regular reviews
- Free parking
- Generous holiday entitlement (including flexible buy/sell scheme)
- Bonus scheme
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Ciaran Connolly for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful