Commercial Property Locum
Job Title: Commercial Property Locum
Job reference: PEB/622703
Job description: A Local Authority in the North East of England has approached Venn Group’s public sector Legal team exclusively to recruit a Commercial Property Locum to join their team on a remote basis for 6 months with the possibility of extension.
The successful candidate will have experience in:
- Concluding commercial property cases and leases relating to landlord and tenant issues
- Handling both registered and unregistered, freehold and leasehold matters
- Handling property transactions relating to small to medium business transfers including small shop leases
- Responsibility for various commercial acquisitions and disposals
- Acting for a builder/developer to purchase land for domestic properties
The successful candidate will be an experienced Solicitor who has previously experience within Local Authorities.
Salary: £35- £40 per hour
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Paddy Behan on or
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.