Banking and Finance Solicitor
This is a Legal 500 ranked and multi-service practice that are well known for their established name.
The firm punches well above their weight and their main competitors are impressively some Top 50 firms, they deal with work on par with some of the country's most well-known law firms.
Highly ranked in the Legal 500, in the last five years they have nearly doubled in size, this is due to a dynamic team, some strategic key hires, and an influx of work. They have attracted many Lawyers out of Central London, looking for a more collegiate, friendly culture where staff can make more of an impact and feel valued. You will also find there is much more in the way of staff flexibility and work-life balance.
Acting for companies such as John Lewis, Arcadia and Vodafone, this firm is highly entrepreneurial and ahead of the curve on the changing legal landscape.
Having grown substantially in recent years, and with further growth projected; now is an exciting time to join.
The firm is seeking a Banking and Finance Solicitor - 2+ PQE. This role is to be based in their flourishing West End, London office.
You will join an established team who handle a broad range of high-quality work.
Among other duties, this work will include:
- security and facility agreements (supporting corporate and property teams)
- LMA banking documents
- bridge finance documents
- You will a Banking and Finance Solicitor with 2+ years PQE
- The Partner is currently very busy. On offer is a springboard for progression.
- You will deal with high quality work, working alongside a highly regarded Partner
- This team are taking more market share making now an exciting time to join
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on your experience
- The firm have an excellent benefits package
- Genuine progression prospects
This is a first-class opportunity for a Banking and Finance Solicitor to join a leading Legal 500, Top Tier practice based in the firms in London's West End.
Apply now for immediate consideration.