Solicitor - Court of Protection
This is a chance to join a Top 200 National practice which has a forward-thinking approach and a culture that allows employees to progress quickly through the ranks within the organisation, whilst enjoying the benefits of remote and flexible working.
This firm is one of the UK's leading law practices featuring in Times 100 Best Companies to Work For. This firm offers exposure to high-quality work, and they are a leader in their field. Home to over 100 Partners, they are showing their willingness to promote from within. In terms of the areas of law they cover, they offer services to both the commercial and private clients across the entire legal spectrum.
The firm has a wide range of clients throughout the UK with many clients in a wide variety of sectors. They also have exceptional private client practices that host some of the most respected Lawyers in the UK.
Their main aim is to attract and retain the most talented Solicitors, and part of this is providing a great place to work. So, to support fairness and equality and to encourage a healthy work-life balance, they continually monitor and improve employee benefits.
The firm is seeking to hire a new Court of Protection Solicitor 3+ PQE into their City of London office.
Many of their clients may lack the capacity to handle their financial affairs. The team provides the comprehensive service required to set up and manage deputyships within the Court of Protection.
They can act as professional deputies and assist with Court of Protection procedures where the deputy is a family member.
They are looking for a new solicitor experienced in Court of Protection work to join their leading team. The team is really successful, and the role has arisen due to the growth of the department.
- You should have experience of working in a multi-site, fast-paced legal business in a Court of Protection Solicitor role, ideally working across health and welfare cases
- Have a working knowledge of Court of Protection best practice and a good understanding deputyship is required
- Have experience in own advocacy (an advantage but not essential)
- Have experience of judicial review work and representation in the Court of Protection is essential
- Be able to o progress full caseloads of Community Care and Court of Protection related matters through to completion
This is an exciting opportunity for a Court of Protection Solicitor 3+ PQE to set your career up with a leading, award-winning firm in the City of London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give Charlie at JMC a call for a confidential conversation.