NEW ROLE - Employment Solicitor, Birmingham, 3+ Years PQE.
• Due to continued growth, a new role has arisen for an experienced Employment Solicitor
• You will have at least 3 years PQE in handling a varied caseload of employment related matters gained within a firm recognised for their employment offerings.
• You will be responsible for dealing with all types of employment work on behalf of Higher Education Clients.
• The role will be a mixed caseload of contentious and non-contentious employment matters on behalf of mainly higher education clients.
• In addition, you will ideally have some advocacy experience and have some previous experience in advising higher education clients.
• National law firm with a strong reputation for providing an outstanding service to clients across a range of sectors.
• Innovative and growing practice who is looking to enhance their employment offerings within the local market
• Competitive salary on offer