Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Assured Commercial litigation Solicitor sought for new role with a well-regarded national firm in Manchester city centre.
- Reputable national law firm, with a solid reputation gained over many years.
- Based in Manchester city centre.
- Broad range of Commercial Litigation work, with Clients across a broad range of sectors, private, public and third sector making for a broad spread and rewarding mix of work.
- The team has a broad range of experience across both general Commercial dispute work alongside more specialist work including in relation to procurement challenges and IP disputes.
- Their highly rated Commercial Litigation teams also covers a wide range of commercial disputes including: contractual disputes, shareholder disputes, protecting minority rights, derivative actions, warranty claims, directors’ duties, partnership disputes and international arbitration.
- The successful candidate will assist with a varied caseload within the Commercial Litigation team from inception to conclusion.
- Assured Commercial Litigation Solicitor, minimum 2PQE, with your training and experience gained at a firm regarded for its Commercial Litigation expertise.
- Ideally, experience of public procurement challenges, shareholder disputes involving AIM listed PLCs and/or international arbitration.
- It is also required that you have the core skills, quality and versatility to help further the team’s profile via business development and marketing opportunities.
- There is a great opportunity here for further career progression. Competitive salary and package and a great work life balance on offer with this firm.
- If you believe you have the skills and technical ability for this role then please don’t hesitate to contact Geoff Baines for a confidential discussion.