Kennedys is looking for an experienced Litigation Assistant to assist the team with defendant employers and public liability claims in our Leeds office.
This is a great opportunity to work on a high quality caseload for a variety of clients on defendant personal injury work.
The Liability division is recognised for their specialist expertise in defending insurance liability claims including personal injury matters, from small through to large loss employers' and public liability, and motor claims. The division also handles catastrophic injury and occupational disease related matters as well as medical negligence and fraud related issues.
- Corporate self-insurers
- Fleets, Retail Companies & Self-insured companies
- Claims handling companies
- Supply chains
- Employers and Public Liability – Defendant
- 2-5 years’ experience of defendant personal injury claims gained within a law firm.*
- Track record of capably handling a caseload of fast and multitrack claims
- Experience of client contact
- Defendant Employers and Public Liability litigation work.
- Matching pension scheme
- Fitness and wellness benefits
- Private medical insurance
- Corporate GP
- Life insurance and Income protection
- 35 hour working week
- Excellent resources via our online Learning Management System
As soon as you join Kennedys you’ll be given opportunity to build your own personal client relationships, and we encourage you to do so. We value the relationships we build with our clients and we know that they appreciate our warm, friendly, human approach. We place emphasis on offering a transparent career path. Our partner and senior associate promotion process and criteria are clearly communicated throughout the firm. We are proud that many of our partners, including our Senior Partner, began their life in law as trainees with us.