Senior Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Partner / Director, Cambridge – 5+ PQE – Salary will be dependent on experience
• An opportunity has arisen within a Legal 500 law firm for a Senior Private Client Solicitor to play an integral role in the development of private client offerings in Cambridge.
• Ideal Private Client Solicitor will already be a Partner or Director looking for a new challenge within their career or a frustrated Senior Associate seeking the next step up in their career.
• With an already impressive reputation for the services they provide, this firm covers the full spectrum of private client matters including Wills, Estate Planning, Trusts, Probate on behalf of a diverse caseload.
• You will have at least 5 years PQE in conducting their own caseload of matters as well as developing their profile within the Cambridge market.
• Business Development skills along with a genuine passion for this area of law are a must for this role and you will be confident in your abilities to network and business develop.
• If you have a possible network of contacts who are able to instruct you on future matters then we would like to hear from you.
• A growing Top 200 practice who are highly recommended in the Legal Directories for their private client offerings.
• Salary will be dependent on experience and comprehensive benefits package is on offer for the successful Private Client Partner / Director