Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor - Cumbria
A busy and thriving Legal 500 Private Client department in Cumbria is seeking a Private Client Solicitor to join their expanding team.
This long-established North West firm is highly regarded for its high-quality legal service to clients across Cumbria and the North of England.
The Private Client Solicitor’s responsibilities:
- Manage a varied caseload of private client matters for a wide range of local clients
- Work alongside experienced Solicitors and Legal Executives
- Assist senior Private Client Solicitors on more complex cases which will enable your personal skills development
The successful Private Client Solicitor
- 3 years’+ PQE
- A proven track record managing their own caseload of wills, probate, trusts and powers of attorney
- Exceptional communication skills
- Adaptable in their work
- Comfortable in dealing with all types of clients including HNW, elderly and rural clients
Benefits for the Private Client Solicitor:
- A supportive environment
- Opportunity to hone skills and progress
- Strong package
If you are interested in this Private Client Solicitor role in Cumbria, apply now.