Residential Property Paralegal
Legal Assistant/ Paralegal (Residential Conveyancing)
£18,000 - £23,000 + Benefits
Our client is a long established, family feel legal practice situated in Bristol who are focused on delivering a specialist legal service to clients in and around the South West. This medium sized firm specialises in Family, Property, Probate, Personal Injury, Crime, Civil Litigation, Employment, Claims against the Police and serious fraud. This fantastic firm also offers great progression opportunities and is focused on providing high quality training for its employees to progress in their legal career.
This firm have an influx of work come in and are seeking an experienced Legal Assistant / Paralegal
to support the Property team.
This excellent opportunity as a Legal Assistant /Paralegal will allow you to work within a busy Property team, assisting and supporting the Team Leader on duties such as:
* Providing legal advice and / or answering enquiries to clients view telephone / email and updating them on the progress of their case
* Keeping Estate Agents up to date on their status of transaction
* Drafting legal documentation (using LEAP case management system)
* Sending out property information forms to clients
* Preparing contracts, mortgage deeds, searches and reports on title
* Dealing with relevant lets and forms (DS1 / END)
The successful Legal Assistant / Paralegal will have the following skills and experience:
* 1-2 years Residential property experience
* Excellent telephone manner
* Great written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to handle matters on own initiative
* Solid knowledge of the Conveyancing process
* Strong IT / technical skills (Microsoft Word / Excel)
* Good organisational and time management skills
If you would like to for the Legal Assistant / Secretary role, please forward an up to date copy of your CV or call Leanne on 01772 259121 for an informal discussion.
At Clayton Legal we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best legal talent and connecting this to the right opportunities. Clayton Legal is recognised as the talent partner of choice with clients ranging from small legal practices to international and global law firms. Whether you're looking for total recruitment outsourcing or a single appointment, or an overview of the recruitment market our award recognised service can confidently meet your talent needs.