Planning Lawyer, East Sussex
A Planning Lawyer is sought by a public sector body in a stunning part of the South East (relocation package considered).
They are looking for an expert Planning Lawyer to expand their existing team. You will direct and lead the Planning team, acting as a principal adviser of the planning committees.
The Planning Lawyer’s day to day responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with complex planning matters
- Section 106 agreements
- Conduct of planning litigation
- Drafting of enforcement notices
- Negotiation of section 106 agreements
- All planning related documentation
The successful Planning Lawyer’s skills and experience:
- 5 years+ PQE working as a Planning Solicitor, Barrister or Legal Executive
- The ability to offer quality and proficient advice on legal planning matters
- Ideally you will have experience of working within the public sector
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Some experience of managing a team would be an advantage
Benefits for the Planning Lawyer:
- Flexible working hours
- Elements of remote working
- Job share
- Generous relocation package
If you are interested in this Planning Lawyer role in East Sussex, apply now.