In House Solicitor (Company)
Your new company
Hays Legal are delighted to working with an exciting company in Belfast that are seeking to recruit a solicitor with Commercial experience to join their In House Legal team.
Your new role
In your new role you will handle a broad range of Commercial legal matters, not limited to but including;
- managing tender documents, reviewing, drafting and negotiating Commercial Contracts,
- assisting with the procuring of goods and services for the Company,
- providing legal support and advice to the "Buyer" and "Seller" in relation to procurement processes and;
- providing ongoing legal assistance during the life cycle of contracts,
- addressing and resolving legal contractual issues between parties before reaching litigation.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be a qualified solicitor with 2YRs PQE + (all levels of PQE considered commensurate with experience)
- You will have Commercial experience gained in Law Practice or In House.
- You will be qualified in Northern Ireland, England & Wales or the Republic of Ireland.
- Procurement experience, particularly in relation to Public Sector / Government processes would be a plus, but it's not essential.
What you'll get in return
This is a very unique role to the Northern Ireland Legal market and as such a very competitive market salary is on offer for you here, plus an extensive package of benefits to include an excellent pension plan.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.