Private Client Solicitor / Associate
Private Client Solicitor / Associate - Surrey
A position exists for a technically strong, personable and ambitious lawyer, looking to pursue a career in this pre-eminent private client team. The successful candidate will join one of the top-ranked personal tax and trust teams in the South East outside London.
The Personal Tax, Trusts & Charities team is highly rated in both Chambers and Partners and the Legal 500. A number of partners and lawyers in the team are recommended as leaders in their field, and the team has won two national awards in the past 12 months.
Due to the expansion of the Group and increased workloads, there is an opportunity for an associate lawyer with circa 5 yearsPQE to join the team. The Group’s clients are spread throughout the UK and overseas and include clients in the Sunday Times Rich List.
The team undertakes the full spectrum of private client work, key areas being:
- Succession planning through Wills and trusts, including international/cross-border estate planning
- All aspects of inheritance tax, capital gains tax, and income tax planning as they apply to individuals and trusts
- Probate and administration of estates and trusts, including domestic and international estates
- Planning for non-UK domiciled clients and non-UK trusts
- Tax planning for entrepreneurs and business owners
- Advice to clients resident outside the UK
- Establishing charities and providing advice to charities
Origin Legal is handling a number of Private Client Solicitor vacancies throughout the South East. If you are a Private Client Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion.
Origin Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.