Family Solicitor - NQ
Family Solicitor - NQ -2 Years PQE
A highly regarded Legal 500 firm is seeking a family solicitor to join their leading practice based in Berkshire.
- The Family / Matrimonial Solicitor will manage their own caseload with minimal supervision
- Have a possible following
- Provide legal advice in a confident and commercial manner.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- NQ – 2 years PQE
- Strong academics (2.1 degree or higher)
- Experience in Private Children Act proceedings, medium to high-value matrimonial finance, cohabitation disputes and pre and post-nuptials
- Enthusiastic and not afraid of a busy and challenging workload
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Background with a firm that has a strong family practice
- Accreditation or mediation skills would also be a bonus
Salary and Contract
- Strong competitive salary
- Permanent, full-time contract
- Additional benefits
Origin Legal is handling a number of Family Solicitor vacancies throughout the South East. If you are a Solicitor looking to consider your options then please do get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Origin Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.