- Full Time
Employment Solicitor (part time considered), 3+ years' PQE, Norwich, Salary DOE
• The appointed Employment Solicitor will handle a caseload consisting of the full range of contentious and non-contentious employment matters on a part time basis.
• This will include; contracts and service agreements, disciplinary and grievance issues, redundancy and reorganisation, business transfers, settlement agreements, tribunal claims, maternity and parental rights, discrimination, whistleblowing and unfair dismissal.
• Ideally 3+ years PQE, you will demonstrate confidence when advising both employers and employees, operating in a friendly and personable manner.
• Working effectively to meet deadlines and offering a high level of client care, you will boast strong commercial acumen and contribute to business development strategies.
• Candidates with an existing network of local contacts will be at a distinct advantage.
• This firm prides itself on offering friendly, straight talking and honest advice to its clients.
• As an employer it is committed to work life balance, offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
Apply for Employment Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly