Financial Mis-selling Solicitor
My client, a fast-growing legal firm specialising in Financial Mis-selling are recruiting for an Experienced Litigator with a background in handling litigated matters to join the team on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will:-
* Be an experienced solicitor with post-qualification experience of handling a caseload (to include litigated cases) in the fields of financial mis-selling and claims involving the Consumer Credit Act 1974;
* Be comfortable handling a mixed caseload of pre-litigation and litigated matters
* Oversee a small team of Paralegals.
* Have a strong background in litigation and be familiar with the appropriate statutory legislation and the relevant case law in the area;
* Demonstrate effective communication skills
Experience and skills:
* Qualified Solicitor with Civil Litigation experience.
* Able to run Financial Mis-selling Litigation Claims [Plevin] however candidate does not need to be trained in this field.
* Experience with Case Management Systems;
* Experience of working in an FCA and/or SRA regulated environment;
Our client can offer:
* Competitive salary and package
* a great opportunity to join a growing, busy team where you'll play an integral part in the delivery of excellent client care
* Great opportunity for progression
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward an up to date copy of your CV to Ellie Sedgwick or call 01772 259 121 for an informal discussion.
At Clayton Legal we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best legal talent and connecting this to the right opportunities. Clayton Legal is recognised as the talent partner of choice with clients ranging from small legal practices to international and global law firms. Whether you're looking for total recruitment outsourcing or a single appointment, or an overview of the recruitment market our award recognised service can confidently meet your talent needs.