Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor - Leeds (NQ - 5)
Tier 1, market leading real estate team is seeking an experienced real estate solicitor to join their exceptional team in Leeds. The multi-partner real estate team is one of the largest and best known outside of London covering the full range of real estate matters. You would represent a broad range of national and international clients ranked as some of the top players in the industry:
The Firm and the Team
· One of the largest real estate teams outside of London
· Ranked Tier 1 by the Legal 500
· Regularly acts for many well-known brands across diverse sectors including FTSE 100 companies
The Real Estate Solicitor Role
· High calibre, complex real estate work
· Working with a broad range of clients including sellers, buyers, developers, investors, partners lenders, borrowers, landlords and tenants both national and international (US) work
· Opportunity to work on new and interesting, high value real estate projects
· You will be a commercial property solicitor of between NQ - 5 years PQE from a reputable firm
· Technically excellent with strong academics
· Desire to develop, take responsibility and enhance legal knowledge and skills
· To get involved in business development and contribute to the further development of this well established team
· Great remuneration package
· Quick progression for the right candidate
· Sociable working environment within a down to earth but professional firm
· Agile working available
· Excellent training and development opportunities
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.