Real Estate Solicitor, Manchester
This is a fantastic opportunity for a real estate solicitor to join a long established high street practice in North Cumbria.
Situated in North Cumbria, the firm is based equidistant from both Carlisle and Cockermouth and is within touching distance of the beautiful Lake District National Park. This firm was formed by the consolidation of three respected Cumbria based law firms. With offices in Carlisle and Wigton, the firm offer a friendly and personal service, with the aim of resolving or concluding a matter as efficiently as possible.
- Long established high street practice
- Diverse caseload of commercial property work (including agricultural work), often high value
- It will be a very client facing, varied role for an experienced property solicitor. If you're looking to do interesting property work and retain a good work/ life balance this role is certainly worth considering
- The firm prides itself on the referral of work through local links and long established relationships with both individuals and land owners.
- Real estate solicitor- candidates with 2 PQE+ are encouraged to apply
- Agricultural experience- desirable
- Able to manage files independently
- Strong client facing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Varied caseload
- Established client base
- Good work/ life balance
- Opportunity to work part time
- Excellent progression opportunities
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.