Employment Solicitor, Belfast
BCL Legal is delighted to be working with a leading law firm who are looking to recruit an employment solicitor with upwards 3 years' of post-qualified experience in Belfast.
As an Employment Solicitor in this team, you would:
Undertake a broad mix of contentious and non-contentious employment work for a broad client base of household names in sectors such as retail, transport and banking.
Be involved in delivering a programme of training, seminars and legal updates to clients.
Help to develop and grow the team in Belfast.
Undertake a client secondment, if desired.
To be successful in your application for this Employment Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- Around three years' PQE in employment law whether from private practice or in-house.
- The ability to provide outstanding client service.
- Excellent technical skills.
- A strong academic background.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- Experience in managing and developing client relationships.
- Ideally some experience of supporting corporate transactions.
The successful Employment Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support as well as the support of dedicated Employment PSLs.
- Flexible and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of employment matters for a great client base.
To be considered for this Employment Solicitor vacancy in Belfast, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Sean Cully at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.