Project Finance Lawyer
Job title: Litigation & Arbitration Associate
PQE: 2-3 PQE
Are you an Associate looking for a new challenge? A prestigious law firm is actively searching for a promising solicitor to join their Litigation practise.
What will the role entail?
- Assisting with investment treaty arbitration, international commercial arbitration and public international law disputes and matters;
- Drafting, reviewing and amending materials and documents such as pleadings, witness statements and memoranda of advice;
- Public international law work, including advising on international investment law and investment treaty arbitration disputes, human rights, sanctions, the law of the sea and international environmental law;
- Managing a variety of caseloads across multiple areas within the fields of international arbitration and public international law; and
- Assisting with the preparation of fee estimates and pitches.
What do you need?
- International arbitration both investment treaty and commercial arbitration.
- Public international law
- A variety of cases and fora
- Arbitration in more than one jurisdiction
- Candidates must already be admitted to practice law
- Candidates must be 2-3 years qualified
- Candidates will preferably be fluent in Chinese and French
- Preferred: LLM
- Represent a wide variety of businesses, financial institutions and government agencies.
- As well as acting in contractual disputes, they are known for working in: public international law, international arbitration (investment treaty and commercial), financial services, art and cultural property, equity and fraud, reputation management, insolvency, international trusts and enforcement.
- Particular knowledge and understanding of European litigation procedures
You’ll need to be a tenacious and technically excellent Project Finance Lawyer looking for, who is looking to be part of a smaller team for more responsibility and progression opportunities. Unlike firms of a similar standing, they emphasise their collegiate atmosphere, whilst maintaining the opportunity for Associates to gain exposure to various transactions.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn’t quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact George Langford for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.