Intellectual Property Solicitor
A leading West End firm, is looking for a 2-5 PQE Intellectual Property Solicitor to join their market leading team.
The firm have an excellent client base within the sports, media, fashion and digital technology sectors. They’re a collegiate and friendly close-knit team and this is a great place to gain exposure to interesting and challenging work.
The role will cover brand protection, portfolio management and enforcement. This includes trade mark clearance, filing, prosecution, oppositions and invalidity actions. She also advises in the exploitation of intellectual property owners’ rights.
- West End specialist in intellectual property.
- Great client base – sport, media, fashion and tech firms.
- Legal 500 recognised team.
- Advising on matters involving the infringement of intellectual property rights.
- Working on IP litigation.
- Lots of client contact.
- Intellectual Property Solicitor, 2-5 PQE. Worked at a Legal 500 recognised firm.
- Strong academics.
- Ideally some experience of brand protection and trademarks.
The firm have recently advised on international trade mark applications for a brand, prosecuting trademark applications for video game developers and advised a fashion client on copyright issues.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact George Langford for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful