Salary: Competitive (DOE)
Experience: 0-3 Years PQE
Our client is a well-established, highly ranked, multi service firm based in Birmingham. They are looking to bring in a junior childcare solicitor for their top tier family.
- UK Top 150 firm
- Office located in the heart of Birmingham
- Specialist team dealing with all aspects of family law with specialism in childcare advocacy.
- Handling a full caseload of childcare matters, providing advice on all aspects of public law children matters
- Attending PLO and legal planning meetings
- Drafting documents, including statements and responses to threshold
- Working with minimal supervision in a demanding team environment whilst maintaining the highest of standards
- A 0-3 PQE qualified solicitor
- Ability to adapt to meet the needs of clients
- Communicate well with clients and support staff – a great team player
- Good numerical skills
- A desire for personal and professional development
- Keen and energetic, ready to play a key role in the growth and success of the department and the firm
- Free parking
- Generous holiday entitlement (including flexible buy/sell scheme)
- Bonus scheme
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Ciaran Connolly for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessfu