Client Relationship Manager
- Full Time
This major international law firm is well known for its entrepreneurial approach and great culture as well as its expertise in the tech sector, working for some of the biggest clients in the sector.
In this Client Relationship Manager role, you will be part of the firm’s dedicated key account team. This is a great role for a Senior Client Relationship Executive or Junior Manager looking for more responsibility as the role will offer exposure to a great variety of clients. In particular, the role will involve:
- Account management for a number of the firm’s most important clients;
- Develop and implement account plans for each account;
- Build relationships with key clients in order to understand their needs and tailor solutions accordingly;
- Developing strategic accounts in each sector group – tech, financial services, retail, transport, pharma etc;
- Run client listening interviews;
- Work on strategic key client projects;
- Manage a client relationship executive.
You will have experience in a client relationship role, managing key accounts within a leading professional services firm. You will be ready to take your experience to the next level, utilising your client facing experience and proactive approach to deliver growth on key accounts.
Apply for Client Relationship Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly