Conveyancing Assistant - Greater Manchester
Long established and highly regarded regional firm is recruiting for an experienced conveyancing assistant to join its reputable property team in Oldham.
- Regional firm established over 100 years
- Representing local commercial and private clients on a full range of legal matters
- A long standing team of legal experts offering a consistently excellent level of service to its clients, many of, which return to the firm on a repeat basis
- Working within a small and friendly residential property team acting on behalf a broad range of local clients
- Assisting in the day to day handling a diverse caseload of residential conveyancing matters including sales and purchases, to include more complex leasehold matters and remortgages
- Confident in all aspects of the conveyancing process
- Helping to maintain strong working relationships with existing clients who work with the firm on a repeat basis
- Proven experience working in a similar conveyancing role
- Ability to communicate and develop effective relationships at all levels
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a well regarded firm offering career development opportunities
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.